the Rift

[OPEN] You Lead, I'll Drag You Down

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Goldie didn't take long to fiddle around with her imagination in order to come back with a retort, though, for her sake, I wish she would have. "-at least I am a someone." Ohh, that was cold. What an idiot, my conscience murmured in the back of my skull. My lips did not curl, nostrils did not flare, nor did my ears even turn back at the spit of so very harsh words. Instead, I had carried on with my turning about business.

"The Lost Kin, huh?" a warm giggle slid off of dark lips, bright teeth snapping back together quickly afterword. "That's great. Did you come up with it yourself?" The mare's face is twisted into what I believe is a fake, mocking grin; the poor thing, she is so young and naïeve. Once more, the girl mocked me, the high-pitch tone of her voice making it obvious that she cannot speak without some form of attitude behind each word.

"What herd are you in now? And why are you here?" The grim smile returned once more, toying at my lips as the corners of my mouth turned up. I lifted my lace-printed skull to a comfortable height, proudly pressing my ears forward on either side of my twisted antlers. "I associate with a group that we like to call The Asylum. I'm not sure who you think you are asking why I am here; my family inhabits this shit hole. Soon enough though, you could probably bring your.." I paused for a brief moment, the grin spreading to a broad smile, "'Lost Kin,' here. It's not much, but it does fit us fairly well."

My left ear twitched, causing me to shake my cranium with irritation, the creamy mess of hair landing everywhere that it should not be after word. Both purple splashed pools narrowed mildly at the gold-flecked yearling, a chuckle slipping past still smiling lips. "Why are you here, princess? If it is your kin you have lost, perhaps they are belly-up in our lovely spas!" My snout swipes to the left, then the right, gesturing to the dark waters and their preserved victims.

Tagged: @[Aurelia]
"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
i swear there's no more silver lining
cause i'm all out of breath

image credits
table by whit

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread