the Rift

[OPEN] You Lead, I'll Drag You Down

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
This mare is a stray bitch who needs to be put on a short leash from time to time. She seems cocky, arrogant, disrespectful, and undoubtedly unflattering. Her lip curls up in utter disgust. The foul sent of her body and this swamp, is a lot to take in. Let's not even mention the rest. It feels unsanitary here for the young Aurelia. Seriously though, the water is so murky, she wouldn't be surprised if the layer of grime lining the top of the infected waters contained bones from many different types of animals that had gotten slightly too adventurous. That's a sad fate, but it is one way to die. Smothered by marsh bones or burnt in fire? Burning is painful and if you don't die, you have to deal with burns...
ow.

The point is, it's a creepy ass place here. "So, you are antisocial. That is perfectly okay. I just want you to know," The two year old pauses for a moment, her eyes glazed with disappointment and rage. "...I'll be looking at the Asylum." She planned to see what the Asylum is all about. It seems like nothing special, but maybe she's wrong.

With that, Aurelia turned from the mare and slowly trotted away. Thoughts bubbling in her head. Why'd she offer me to live with her? Is she lesbian? I want to know more, so when can I meet her again? Her hoofbeats are loud and echo in the marsh. Tossing her head slowly, she disappears into the fog that had been building around her. Will she make it out?

The world may never know.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-08-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-09-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-09-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Aurelia - 12-10-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: You Lead, I'll Drag You Down - by Agrona - 12-20-2013, 02:38 PM