the Rift

we are demons

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
ooc;i wanted to say i love your style of writing. Since Faelene can be invisible I thought it would be fun to include that. Welome to Helovia. :3

Silver irises were set upon the blackened hide, but the picture seemed all wrong. A shadow in broad daylight, breathing, living, merely standing among the green. The maiden had never before questioned the truth of her own sight. Neither had she questioned other senses of scent, and hearing. With a dark mask she continued to stare, if he would turn into something unholy. As if the skin that cloaked him only spoke Unicorn. Despite how rude it was to stare, it had been a long time since she had recruited anyone for the Basin. Longer since she used the powers of magic. It was the least to say she was somewhat lost in the ways of life she should return to.

The very moment the red maned looked nothing but of the timbers, and brush that stood behind her. Trusting for the time her magic gifted by rank, the Thief was invisible, and trying to decide about this brute. If it would be worth a try to hold a conversation, or if like many other things she would fail instead. Either way she was given time, and not gawked at in return.

Crash of heavy drums attached to his limbs does he see through it all? Far aware behind himself, heading toward the very place she had paused to stand. A tilt to crown, but a silence to her ever working breaths she waits. Already she can see the stallion's own senses at work, but the lady doesn't flee, nor move. There is curiosity, and faint amusement carried in the soft lines upon her face. They are concealed as the rest of her sturdy frame. It was very tempting to reveal the image of herself before his eyes, before he finds where she is, but Faelene does no such things.

No, it isn't until that deep, foreign voice tumbles forth. Nonchalant, with a light flick of blood colored tail she replies. "Perhaps, but it is more fun and can be of use," the lady answers, letting him ponder over what that could mean, or may not. Knowing he is right about hiding, it's only with a thought the image of the mare pulls itself from the forest canvas. "If you say so." The red maned has on a loose smile, a light glint of mischief to her metal toned eyes. While she is slightly, surprised they are about the same height, and more by the vivid purple gaze those thoughts are not hard to mask. Unlike inner workings she can not hide some charred bits of blood red hair, and the newly patched skin of gray and pink against untouched black that makes her appear like some strange reptile shedding its flesh. Far use to her new appearance she quickly gets to the point of her hiding."Welcome to Helovia, I'm Faelene of the Aurora Basin and I can try to help point you in a new direction or leave you be. Up to you."

changing this fable we live in

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
we are demons - by Zvesdan - 12-08-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: we are demons - by Faelene - 12-08-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: we are demons - by Agrona - 12-09-2013, 03:57 AM