the Rift

[OPEN] No More Strippers, I Swear

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

We were supposed to be adventuring together, Ros, but you disappeared on me again. I'll admit that I was pretty upset with you at first, but I convinced myself that if you had disappeared that it had to have been for a reason. Like you did before. I just remember hoping that your dad hadn't gone and zapped you into an even older body that I would never be able to catch up with. I waited for you for a couple of days, but I got bored of waiting and went on a few adventures of my own. I met a few horses, made a few friends, discovered an underground cave that I'm going to have to show you. I got bored of exploring on my own, though, and I didn't have a home to go back to. So I just kind of floated around the edges of herd lands, not going in far enough for them to run me off, but not venturing out far enough to be in the wilds by myself.

I didn't know why I was hanging around where I was, I guess I was waiting for you to come and find me since I had to find you the last time. You didn't disappoint, it just took you a little while, but you've never really had good timing, which is funny considering who your dad is. You picked the perfect place to look for me when you came to the Edge. I had only been there for a couple of days and had explored just the outskirts of their land. I caught a glimpse every now and again of a wall, but I hadn't yet been brave enough to go and investigate it up close.

I was actually trying to convince myself to go and look at it when I heard you. I instantly felt lighter knowing that you were back and began to move quickly through the fog to try and find you. "Ros?" I called your name then hesitated and listened for your answer before searching again. It took a few tries, but I found you and when I did I was smiling and trotting toward you. If I wasn't such a wimp I probably would have tackled you right there and snuggled as close as I could to you, but pain is something I try to avoid.

"Ros!" Instead I settled for nuzzling you and pressing my body as close to yours as physically possibly. Could you tell that I missed you. "Where have you been?" My eyes searched your face then settled on the ring hanging around your horn. "And what is that?"

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-09-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-11-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Dragomir - 12-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-13-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-13-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Amaris - 12-14-2013, 02:39 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Dragomir - 12-21-2013, 09:22 PM