the Rift

[OPEN] No More Strippers, I Swear

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

I was prepared for a super long trek in places I wasn’t familiar with just to see her—I guess I had just become accustomed to expecting tedious, frustrating fumbles in the dark, because that’s all I had been doing lately. So when she just…sort of popped out at me from the fog, answering with her own springy gate and this smile plastered on her face as golden as the rest of her, I forgot exactly what I was doing at that moment and I pranced backward a few steps, snorting nervously, spooked even though there was obviously nothing to be spooked about.

I don’t know. There was still that warm gushy feeling I got every time I saw her (you shut up), which only seemed that much more intense in the thick, cooling fog that rolled around us. I was stunned though as she came up against me, showing her affection freely, being bolder than I could ever have been in that moment; I was stiff-necked, but it wasn’t out of rejection from her touch. I just… It didn’t matter how many times I saw her; that body of hers through me for a loop every time I watched her move. Just this…gracefulness that bended her knees, arched her neck, preened her feathers and flagged her tail that always dumbfounded me. I was still catching up with the world and its turning, changing stuff, but whenever it came to Jiji I was always a leg behind. I just couldn’t win.

Anyway, she was talking to me, and I had to answer her and play like I totally wasn’t embarrassed and wrong-footed. Because I wasn’t. So shut up. “I went to the Veins,” I mumbled, scuffing a hoof in the damp grass underneath; I wasn’t about to go into that whole “interesting” fiasco, but I wasn’t about to lie to her to, so. Yeah. “You took off so fast you left me in the dust.” I smirked a little, my eyes coming up to look at her shyly, because before then I had been looking everywhere but her, my eyes darting around the fog and the forest and the salty air, looking for the right words and a tonic for a jumpy, squeaky voice.

“Anyway I….I picked this up along the way,” I backed up a little and kneeled before her, and the ring tinkled a little as it slid from my horn to the ground at her feet. I straightened, my eyes aching to flutter everywhere, my will forcing them to look her in her ruby gaze. “I just…well, I thought of you when I saw it, so…uh,” I scuffed my hoof again; this was too damn hard, B. “I mean, it’s a little too glitzy for me and I figured you might…well, I mean, there’s nothing wrong with glitzy but I couldn’t—I mean, you could probably pull it off better than I could and—well—“

It was too much; I looked away from her again, idly glancing over my shoulder, thoroughly thankful for my inability to visibly blush. “It’d be prettier….on you…”

You can just shut up and shut your face and shove it in the meat-grinder you pathetic little ASS-CRACK VON THUNDERCUNT.

@[Ranjiri]

talk

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

Messages In This Thread
No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-09-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-11-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Dragomir - 12-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-13-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-13-2013, 10:29 PM