[OPEN] No More Strippers, I Swear

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

"Well, alright."

"You're welcome." I giggled little bit and smiled at your off handed way of saying 'thank you'. I think anyone else might have thought you were ungrateful or sarcastic (you are sarcastic), but I knew you. I knew your ways, your habits, the way you spoke. I knew your scent and the way you felt and I knew how much comfort and protection I felt when I was around you even if you weren't much older than I was. But I guess its hard not to feel safe when you're hanging around with a demi-god who can control electricity.

We didn't have much time alone, though, and I did find myself a little annoyed that someone interrupted our second reunion. I turned my head toward the stallion and I have to admit that I was a little annoyed with him. Just the way he carried himself made me feel like he was trying to make us feel like he was better than us. Who is better than a demi-god in this land of mortals?

Absolutely no one.

By the time I had turned my body completely toward him you had already stepped up as some kind of body guard, which I appreciated. Well ... I did until you opened your mouth and insulted him. "Ros!" I whispered from my position behind you then shifted my crimson eyes toward the brute. I remember wondering for a split second if he would attack us and run us off or if he would laugh the insult off. "S-Sorry!" I piped up as I shouldered my way forward to stand next to you, still pressed against your side because you were my strength. "Please excuse her.. We uh.. we didn't know we were trespassing. We didn't go past the wall." I pointed out since the wall was obviously put in place to keep us out.

I refused to explain to him why we were exchanging gifts because it wasn't any of his business.

"My name is Ranjiri and this is Roskuld." I said because I knew you weren't going to introduce yourself to him and for a few minutes I debated with myself about mentioning Momma's name or Daddy's name. In the end I decided on Daddy. "My father is Midas of the Dragon's Throat. I believe they have some kind of peace agreement with the Edge." Now that I think about it it was kind of a threat. Do anything to me and my dad will rain hell on you.

"."

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-09-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-11-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Dragomir - 12-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-13-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-13-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Amaris - 12-14-2013, 02:39 AM