World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Who are they?

How would I know?

Are they friends?

One is family.

But which one?

It was a conversation of many voices - I often wondered if I was mad, insane, completely lost to reality. But the fact of the matter was, this was my reality. My dragon friends were part of me, without me they could not exist, and I often wondered, should I have to weather another time where magic was taken away from us, if I would survive in their absence.

They flew like strange lights, one green and one reddish-brown, dancing and weaving throughout the trees of my home, their soul-lights permeating through the mists to look like disembodied lanterns, souls wandering the land of the living - which really, was the mostly apt description I could think of. Their lives had been full and long lived, and they had been resting for many years. But the call of my magic had been too great for them to ignore, and happily, they roamed this world once again - only, there was one other, once upon a time, one who I had loved dearly, who was now departed.. I tried not to think of Daryth, for every time I did, I only thought of his strange, dark little light disappearing within the rift that had opened, and connected our world to another's for some time.

I opened my wings and took to the skies, my strange company following me keenly, their lights reflecting against the sheen of my scales. I listened patiently as Sam felt is necessary to demonstrate his acrobatic skills, while Nyth merely scoffed and ignored him. Their antics gave me endless amusement, though sometimes it did make my head feel so full of another's thoughts that I wasn't entirely sure what thoughts were my own any more.

"I suppose a question remains," my words began, soon after I had landed some strides away and caught the tail-end of the words being offered by the golden trimmed hybrid belle. "Do you come in peace yourself?" My tiara tilted slightly as I posed the query, my expression polite, but I supposed guarded at the same time. As my draconic friends gallivanted about my bodice, the edge softened about my eyes - I felt secure in their embrace. Now that I was nearer, I could tell who was from my own home, and who was not - the painted steed was clearly from my own home. Perhaps an overly enthusiastic acolyte protector? I wasn't sure - my time spent within the confines of the Edge was not lengthy, I much preferred the sensation of wind beneath my wings as I explored all that Helovia had to offer - I was, admittedly, unknown to a large part of my own herd.

"I am Amaris, and this is Nyth, and Samineuth." I introduced them as I would any equine introducing their draconic bonded - our relationship was very similar to those sorts of bonds anyway. As I spoke their names, each of them flew above my head, before settling upon my scaled back, Sam in the area upon my withers between my wings, and Nyth upon my caramel hued mane.

"Welcome to the World's Edge."
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-09-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-11-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Dragomir - 12-12-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-13-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 12-13-2013, 10:29 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Amaris - 12-14-2013, 02:39 AM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Dragomir - 12-21-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Roskuld - 12-27-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: No More Strippers, I Swear - by Ranjiri - 01-01-2014, 09:58 PM