the Rift

[JUDGED] thunder | Tamlin vs Nyx spar

Tamlin Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2 years
Rover
Tamlin
Her voice reached him, clear and crisp, through the still air; it sounded almost as if she was standing right next to him. The young stallion turned his head towards her and for a split second he thought it was his sister, but only for the briefest of moments though the mare had little in common with Snö. Apart from being a unicorn mare with blue eyes there were not much resemblance.

The self-proclaimed prince smiled anyway since he found it refreshing meeting one of his own kind for a change. ”I thank you kindly for the warning ma’am, but I am feeling rather blue today and the thrill of a storm would likely help me get my mind off of things.” Tamlin wouldn’t claim that he liked thunderstorms, but neither was he frightened of them. He enjoyed watching the power of nature; preferably from a warm dry spot. However he could not argue that to stand in the howling wind and the lashing rain while listening to the rumbling thunder was somewhat thrilling - if it didn’t happen too often.

Tamlin took a few steps closer to the mare, inspecting every inch of her. The young stallion was yet to discover lust and so his ogling had no other purpose than to assess how he could beat her in battle. Frostbite had taught him that depending on who he fought he might have to adjust his own technique. However it wasn’t long before Tamlin spoke again: ”I say, you look like a fighter, ma’am. May I ask if you care for a dance in this lovely weather that will momentarily be upon us?” A lopsided grin adorned his black lips and his eyes glittered with hope that she would want to test him. He didn’t show it, be he was sure he could beat her even blindfolded; however it should be pointed out the reality of things seldom match with the delusions of young stallions.

”No use in beating each other senseless, but neither should we hold back. So, what say you, ma’am?”Tamlin asked and took another step towards her. ”I am Tamlin, by the way.” he added with a slight bow of his head.

0/3
370 words

Ooc; I am sure you'll get back into it soon! I am like excited for real for this! :D

Table by Neo

he sows in blood

Permission to use violence and magic against Tamlin at all times granted

Messages In This Thread
thunder | Tamlin vs Nyx spar - by Tamlin - 12-09-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: thunder | Tamlin vs Nyx spar - by Nyx - 12-09-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: thunder | Tamlin vs Nyx spar - by Tamlin - 12-11-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: thunder | Tamlin vs Nyx spar - by Nyx - 12-12-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: thunder | Tamlin vs Nyx spar - by Tamlin - 12-14-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: thunder | Tamlin vs Nyx spar - by Nyx - 12-14-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: thunder | Tamlin vs Nyx spar - by Tamlin - 12-15-2013, 10:41 AM
RE: thunder | Tamlin vs Nyx spar - by Nyx - 12-15-2013, 07:11 PM