the Rift

[OPEN] Doing the World a favor [Gaige, Any]

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

He stood still amongst the pine, crimson eyes resting behind closed lids as he listened to the world around him almost fade into a silent melody. Finally, he could rest easy knowing there wasn’t a rival stallion out to chase or inflict wounds. He could put his massive body at ease, without worry. He didn’t like dreaming however because she was always there, the Lightning Queen that haunted him so. He couldn’t help it anymore. That silver mare had stolen his cold heart and left it cold and empty. For now, all he had was his daughter, Nyx. There was always that to be thankful for. Blood hue eyes peered over to the tired stag whom he had brought here within the walls of the Edge. He’d never admit it but he liked the company of older stallions, they were more relaxed and not all cocky and rusted out with hormones.

A hoof dug upon the soft grass below, as he noted a nearby campfire. Shifting his weight, he moved closer, slowly floating like a ghost through the shadow of the pine. He paused, a good distance away, and turned to gaze back upon the resting stag. Doing a once over, checking his surroundings before slowly, if not a little painfully, bending down and with a rough ‘thud’ upon the earth floor. He sighed, it felt good to let those old legs rest. Bones grind and pop as he shifts to get comfortable. He knew he was vulnerable but at this point, he just needed rest. The warmth of the fire brushed against his coat with a rush of warmth followed by a crisp breeze. Winter was upon them soon, and the warmth of these campfires would keep them nice and toasty.

Velvet lips parted and nipped upon the emerald blades as he lost his thoughts gazing into the fires blaze. How I miss my fire magic. He thought, chewing his midnight snack. One day soon, I’ll get my magic back. He assured himself as he turned and gazed through the forest pine and watched the moon rays dance with the shadows. The distant sounds of woodland creatures, and the smell of home; it was all too perfect. Turning his neck to look upon Gaige, he wondered how long the earthen stallion would stay.

ooc: sounds good :)

Messages In This Thread
Doing the World a favor [Gaige, Any] - by Nato - 12-09-2013, 09:17 AM
RE: Doing the World a favor [Gaige, Any] - by Gaige - 12-10-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Doing the World a favor [Gaige, Any] - by Gaige - 12-16-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Doing the World a favor [Gaige, Any] - by Nato - 12-20-2013, 05:12 AM