[OPEN] My Kind of Rain

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
</style>

Alanna was caught off guard by Kaiden's reaction, flipping to her side as the kitsune twisted and squirmed out from where she had pounced. He pinned her, well more like she let him pin her. What she wasn't expecting was to have her ears licked. She twisted slightly, not really fighting but acting like she was. After all, that's what good friends do right?

As a smile lit up Kimber's face, which made Aaron smile even more. "To long..." Which is my fault... Should of told you where I was going Alanna whimpered softly, Stop that, glad to see She scolded in his head. She was right, as always. They had been best friends as long as Aaron could remember. Why was it so hard talking to her now? Yes sure, he liked her.... Well, loved her really... But he was not going to risk losing her friendship over admitting that.

What else could he say? Why was this suddenly so awkward feeling?. Kaiden and Alanna seemed to be just fine... Without warning Aaron stepped forward and tried to place his head on Kimber's withers. He missed her, he had wanted to ask her to go with him and his sisters.... But hadn't because he did not want to take her from her own family.. Even if he wanted to be a part of that family too. All he could think about at that moment however, was he was there, with her.... Nothing else was going to matter either, unless she pulled away.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
cliff image by John and Tina Reid at gettyimages.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
My Kind of Rain - by Kimber - 12-09-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: My Kind of Rain - by Aaron - 12-09-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: My Kind of Rain - by Kimber - 12-09-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: My Kind of Rain - by Aaron - 12-10-2013, 03:07 AM