the Rift

A whole new world.

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
A little bit of kindness did help. In fact, it drew weary newcomers closer to friendship, and brought some sort of happiness within their eyes. Arrane hasn't really done any warrior training so far, more like recruiting, seeking homes for the unfortunate newcomers--wanting to truly earn his leaders trust. With warm cyan eyes, despite the chilled weather, he offered a small laugh along with hers. It was a trait that was finally being uncovered to him, after all the horses he has been meeting. They all sought a little bit of friendship.

"Well, I'm glad I didn't strike you as that", his remark was playful and an excited feeling was spreading throughout his chest. Helping other horses was really what he loved doing besides fighting and defending his home. This feeling...he couldn't describe. Golden orbs started back at him, lit with light of the moon. She seemed to be from the desert, many lands away. Her body was perfumed in the sand's scent, as with her fur color. Waiting for her to ask the question, a smile finally melted onto his maw when she asked.

"My home resides in rolling green hills. There are sparse trees here and there, but it is mostly tall grass. We live in a herd where we treat each other equally, as brothers and sisters. There are many ranks you can apply for, but even then you could just live in the herd and not hold any rank", kindly speaking, he paused giving Aalios a second to absorb everything in. Curiosity was present in her gaze, and Arrane felt the same way towards her.

//don't worry, school kicks my ass too! >.<

Messages In This Thread
A whole new world. - by Aailios - 12-09-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: A whole new world. - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: A whole new world. - by Aailios - 12-10-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: A whole new world. - by Arrane - 12-11-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: A whole new world. - by Aailios - 12-15-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: A whole new world. - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 12:36 AM