the Rift

[PRIVATE] cathedral — where you cannot breathe

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I walk slowly and effortlessly. I am here, again. I've seen this damn ocean tooooo many times. Okay, yes, I should just be enjoying it here, but I'm not. I don't like water, I'm tired, and I'm also hungry. Maybe my unusually thin body would be an obvious sign pointing to hunger, but then again-- I've run into many stupid horses. Being an outcast is much harder than it looks. The hardest part for me, is definently finding a good amount of food when traveling. The easiest part is meeting many new horses. I like being a free mare, but it's definently a challenge. Every time I feel unsafe, I come here. Unusually, today I do not feel unsafe. All I am doing is trying to locate Africa. Maybe I want to patch things up with her, but I know this will be hard. She seems so strange to me now. I blame puberty for our ended friendship. I can't find her, so I just wander the shores of Endless Blue.

I am clean (for once). I rolled in the shallowest parts of water. The cool water dripping down my body felt amazing, and I was happy I had decided to man up. This was a big step for me, considering I'm hydrophobic. Well, maybe now I'm only part hydrophobic... Is that a thing?

I glide to a halt. Infront of me are rocks. They are slippery from being smoothed and wet from the ocean's waves. Despite the natural beauty radiating off of them, I turn away from them. I didn't want to hike over those to run into an unfortunate accident. I allow my pace to quicken into a trot. My steps are long and graceful. Banners flow behind me like a cloud of fog or mist. I can feel a small amulet bouncing around my chest. I found the amulet under some leaves and molch in the Deep Forest. It was dirty and golden. I kept it because it reminded me of myself. Now it shine beautifully and reflects the light so amazingly. I'm very fond of this little necklace.

Enough about the amulet. Now comes the interesting part. Ahead of me, I see the figure of a unicorn. I know she is a mare, but everything else remains a mystery. Once I'm closer to her, I let out a joyful nicker,
Hoping to catch her attention. Now that I am close to her, I take in her coloring and other features. The thing I noticed first is her obsidian horn. Pristine and perfect, I look at it for a long while. I did not say anything, as I took her other features in.

Walking Thinking
"Talking"
ooc:; SO SORRY! I had read this than forgot about it until you tagged me!
You can punch me in the cbox next time we see each other!
Aurelia

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread