the Rift

[PRIVATE] cathedral — where you cannot breathe

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Behind Aurelia, her tracks are disappearing as water drown them. She hears the blue waves crashing into white foam, smoothing the horseshoe hoof prints from Aurelia's (dainty) hooves. The air is crisp now. A subtle breeze flutters pas the two mares conversing. The dark mare is much friendlier than anticipated. "Salutations, my dear! I am Circuta. It is a pleasure." Aurelia wonders if this mare is just putting up a facade, expecting it to work. I nod my head once, acknowledging her and her greeting. She smells familiar, she does.

Where from, though? She almost smells like Agrona, but Circuta seems to nice to have gotten tangled up with Agrona. Maybe this mare is from the Asylum? That'd be awful sad. Especially considering the large brute that took temporary lead attempted to take Aurelia's ear. Does he attack every blind horse he comes across, because damn, he must rip off a lot of ears.

"And if I may ask, my child, without meaning to pry, where did you get that—" The temptress starts speaking, and she listens like a dog listens for a commend. "..Bedazzling amulet upon your neck?" Aurelia cocks an eyebrow at the mare. Does she want to steal it from me? The amulet Aurelia found, glistens brighter than any diamond. The jewel is beautiful itself, but to add to the effect, there is silver encasing the jewel like an O. The jewel in the center of the O. "Why do you smell familiar, Circuta?" Her tone is interrogating, but it needs to be for now.

Later they can tell each other stories and paint their hooves.

Walking Thinking
"Talking"
ooc:; really short, sorry
Aurelia

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread