the Rift

sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open]

Monster Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Monster think | Narrator

As he was freed the black beast didn’t cease to sing. He kept howling and he wagged his whole rump from side to side as he wobbled the few steps over to Snö. He licked her face as she lowered it to him and when she spoke he howled even more like he was answering her with something along the lines of “Oh my god I am so happy to see you!”. He even turned and pressed is shaggy body to her front leg encouraging her to scratch him, but as he did so his reddish eyes fell on Mauja and his ears pricked up again.

Two short barks, sounding almost like “Maw-jaw”, left his throat as he jumped back towards the ice king. The Monster’s big paws crushed the leaves on the forest floor and sent them flying in the air. Mauja was granted the same treatment as Snö, but afterwards he sat down at the stallion’s left side and looked up at him with eager eyes.

It seemed that the old bonds were still present within the beast’s mind, although he had needed a shaking to remember them. Snö was his most beloved friend, his precious princess, but Mauja remained his master and king.

When the horses began to speak the dog lay down beside Mauja with a content sigh. He put his big head on his front paws and let his eyes wander between the three of them.

Suddenly he seemed to notice something and rose from the ground. With his head slightly tilted he trotted over to Psyche and sat down in front of her. Monster’s big nose twitched as he took in her scent and then he curled his front paws to his chest and pushed himself up on his hind paws. With some effort he tried to reach the mare’s forehead. It was unclear what he might be thinking, but if she would not pull her head away the big dog placed a wet lick on her cheek before he fell back in a sitting position. He watched the black mare for a second and then he turned to Snö with a playful expression in his eyes.

Barking he jumped towards the princess and bowed down with his tail high in the air wagging an invitation to a game of tag.

they call me
Monster

for that is what I am

Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open] - by Monster - 12-15-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open] - by Monster - 12-16-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open] - by Monster - 12-27-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: sometimes glaciers disappear into the sea [open] - by Monster - 02-02-2014, 07:29 AM