the Rift

[OPEN] The rays of dawn (Asher)

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The mare that Arrane had previously met was wary of him, especially in the darkness of the forest. At first, she had deemed him untrustworthy, but through non hostile actions, it seemed like he had gained her trust. It had been impending to the white warrior that Asher would deny his offer of joining the Foothills, but her reaction had become quite the contrary of his primary thoughts. She had no means of officially staying, but just maybe, Arrane could convince her to stay within the ranks of their loving family.

Now his mind was drifting on what the dark mare had to offer for the well being of the herd. She seemed very though, his mind bringing back up the image of her fighting to stand after horrendously tripping. Flicking an ear, he imagined other ranks she might be interested in, so kindly speaking, he turned his head back. "I hope my pace isn't too brisk". Well, it was completely off topic of what he wanted to say, but his gait had picked up anxious to get back home. He couldn't wait until he saw the overjoyed look on his leaders face.

"Okay. I was actually avoiding the real question....what skills do you have to offer to the Foothills?" Interested in what Asher had to say, he slowed down, his pelt illuminated by the red glow of the sun as the emerged from trees and long plains. The land started sloping, and sparse forest covered a rocks valley. The long grass brushed against his legs, and his red tinged mane was a flame, sunrise on the hills was truly a sight to see.

Messages In This Thread
The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Asher - 12-11-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Arrane - 12-12-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Asher - 12-13-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Arrane - 12-15-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Asher - 12-16-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Asher - 12-21-2013, 10:50 PM