the Rift

[OPEN] The rays of dawn (Asher)

Asher Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Asher laughed at Arrane’s response. “The real question is who’s in charge, the acorns or the squirrels?” the black mare chuckled, letting her sense of humor get the best of her. She felt more at ease with the stallion now that she trusts him. The mare obviously was in a pretty good mood otherwise she wouldn’t be joking and laughing.

Asher was happy to hear that it is not rare to have newcomer to the heard or at least she is not the only one. The mare also found it interesting that the stallion too came from the south. Listening to Arrane’s story she realized that in some ways it was easier to not remember where she came from and who she loved. That way it would be easier to leave everything she cared about behind.

The mare nodded her head in understanding. ‘What if the leader does not allow me to join the heard?’ Asher thought worriedly to herself. What little she’s heard of the stallion tells her that he is not mean or spiteful but she still couldn’t help but let the thought slip through her mind. She stopped as Arrane did, instant relief spread through her sturdy legs. She let out a sigh of relief and slowly lowered her head in exhaustion. Then the mare closed her eyes for just a moment before the earth rattling nicker of Arrane filled the air. Opening her beautiful eyes again she swished her tail lazily side to side.

(Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, I’ve been really busy.)

Messages In This Thread
The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Asher - 12-11-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Arrane - 12-12-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Asher - 12-13-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Arrane - 12-15-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Asher - 12-16-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: The rays of dawn (Asher) - by Asher - 12-21-2013, 10:50 PM