the Rift

Rabbit Heart

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
OOC - it'll get better <3

My hidden spot would stay hidden. Yes, a twig had snapped, but I looked over to the noise and a deer had found a particularly twig covered spot to lay it's weary bones down and rest. Was she that foolish to fear a twig? She must be older than me, for it seems she is used to her body. She doesn't seem used to this place, so I take it she is a foreigner.

I am well hidden behind this bush and two large, large, large trees. I was lurking in the shadows, like a creeper... I never did this, so what caused my hiding today? The mare spoke. She reminds me of me. I used to be the lost horse, well foal, in this very forest. Then, Africa saved me. I was so greatful for that mare. Had she not come, I may not have made it to the morning. Thinking about that, I knew I had to go greet her. So, I emerge into the light.

I now stand infront of her, maybe a few feet away. "I am Aurelia, of the newly founded group known as The Lost Kin. Are you new here?" My honeyed tones echo slightly. I paused for a moment, waiting for a response before I continue. "I would ask you to join my band, but sadly, it is just me in this group. I have just begun this group, but I think it will do well." Sipping the air into my lungs, I wait for a moment so she she can process what I have said.

Was there any chance she would want to join me?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Rabbit Heart - by Nasreen - 12-11-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Aurelia - 12-11-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Solace - 12-11-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Pheonix - 12-12-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Nasreen - 12-13-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Nasreen - 12-16-2013, 01:29 AM