the Rift

Rabbit Heart

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

The familiar forest had a strange comforting feeling to it. Solace couldn’t deny the joy he had coming to it and greeting newcomers. Even if they chose to walk a different path than his, knowing that they found a safe haven meant something to him. Today, he had taken his time though making his way to the Threshold. The morning consisted of eating, drinking, and patrolling. Life was simple within the Foothills, for now. Outside were threats and he knew it, and that’s why he came, he sought the valuable new blood that would renew life. So many that he brought home with him vanished not too long after coming. It was starting to wear on him a bit, and he knew if this continued the joy he felt about this task may fade. Their leaving without a word was almost a disrespect to his family. They came, saying they desired a life there, and then chose it wasn’t good enough for them and left.

His thoughts drifted to Cantante, the mare he had promised to protect. The mare that had managed to become a friend in such a short period of time… The mare had vanished and Solace was beginning to accept the fact she was most likely not coming back. Searching for her was futile he knew, the mare would’ve come to him if she wanted to see him. Plus he had duties to attend to. Abandoning his family for someone that took something he offered and threw back in his face wasn’t worth it. Even thinking about it made him feel angry, and how he hated that fire in his chest. Why couldn’t he let it go like he did everything else?

Solace shook his head and snorted, and his attention was pulled from himself when he heard voices. As silent as someone his size could move, he headed in the direction of the voices. He saw two fillies, one speaking of her group. The golden one, who wasn’t even fully grown into her body yet spoke about a group she was forming. The Lost Kin, huh, Solace had every intention of bringing this to Apollo when he returned. Anything that could be a potential threat should be brought to attention, even if it was just a filly.

“Welcome to Helovia friend,” Solace said as he walked toward the two fillies, but kept a comfortable distance so neither felt threatened by his presence. “I am Solace of the Windtossed Foothills. Should this Lost Kin not interest you, I can offer you a place within my own herd the Foothills which is led by Apollo the Merciful and Phaedra the Opulent. Our group is a family that would love to have you.”

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Rabbit Heart - by Nasreen - 12-11-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Aurelia - 12-11-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Solace - 12-11-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Pheonix - 12-12-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Nasreen - 12-13-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Nasreen - 12-16-2013, 01:29 AM