the Rift

Rabbit Heart

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua moved noisily through the forest as she so often did, stomping on twigs and leaves, nickering her contentment now and again, and generally drawing attention to herself. It was just what she did. She was childish and loved life- what other reason did she need? Some way into her travel, the girl heard a flurry of kindly sounding voices and so she altered her course, curious as to what the noise could all be about. Soon enough, she found the source, a gathering of several unknown faces and one that was actually familiar to her. She arrived just in time to see the newcomer fail at flying away from the chaos and then ask for directions.

Emerging from the trees, a brilliant smile upon her face, blue eyes sparkling, Kahlua joined them. With so much company about, she just knew she was bound to have a good time. Looking to each one in turn, Kahlua nodded, her eyes ending upon Nasreen. Instantly, her heart went out to the girl. She looked scared, even to Kahlua who was no good at reading faces and subtlety. The fright in combination with her strange attempt to escape the scenery made the painted girl wonder if Nasreen was hurt. Wasn't that how she herself had acted when she was scared? So, instead of offering a home, Kahlua reached out to try and offer a kindly nose to the girl's shoulder, if she would allow it.

“Friend, my name is Kahlua. Are you hurt?” Her eyes danced over the pegasus' pelt, looking for any obvious signs of damage, but upon finding none she returned her gaze to her eyes. “I have a good friend who is rather talented with medicine, if you at least need some help.” She turned just slightly, motioning to a foot long scar that was upon her left hip. The thing was ugly, but it proved her point- she had been hurt, terribly wounded, and Resplendence had saved her life. Perhaps Res could offer her help to this one too.

Finally, finding a moment to think about the statement the young mare had made, asking about the Th'orqui, Kahlua spoke again, her dancing voice filling the air. “I'm sorry I haven't heard of the Th'orqui you spoke of, but perhaps once we get you healed we can find someone who does know. I would be willing to help you,” she offered genuinely. Then, not forgetting the others that stood around her, Kahlua turned away from the newcomer for a short moment to offer them all a kindly, “Hello friends,” before falling silent.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Rabbit Heart - by Nasreen - 12-11-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Aurelia - 12-11-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Solace - 12-11-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Pheonix - 12-12-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Nasreen - 12-13-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Rabbit Heart - by Nasreen - 12-16-2013, 01:29 AM