[OPEN] Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>
World's Edge Acolyte Nurse
</style>

My brother and Alanna moved, so did I. I had already been awake, just not ready to rise and face the dawn just yet. I had been watching Alanna, wishing I had a companion like my brother. The only difference was, I wasn't sure I wanted a hellhound.... There were other kinds that would bond with equines like me. But this all didn't matter now. Our WeyrLeader called us, and we needed to respond. My brother and Alanna were already up and moving, and I was not about to be to far behind them.

I did wonder what our leader had to say. I had not seen much of the lady Smoke, the one I hoped would be my mentor in the arts of healing. After all, if I was going to be a Moon Doctor one day I needed to know it all. Aaron said she had been the healer back in Isilme before Daddy had been... I really hoped she would get to teach me too. It wouldn't be long an I would be trying to take that title for myself, I could only hope to be as good as my Daddy had been.

I moved to stand near my brother, but not to close. Alanna knew I was there, that was all that mattered. If Aaron needed me, I was close enough to be there in a few steps, but far enough awy to show I was fine to stand on my own. I listened quietly as our Lady spoke, smiling as the stallion Lace was named a leader. He deserved it, no matter if anyone else thought he did. I looked around curiously, wondering how many new faces there were.. How many new names I needed to learn...

""

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

OOC: I don't think Sakura is old enough to move up to a nurse, but if she is i'd like her to

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ] - by Sakura - 12-11-2013, 05:58 AM