the Rift

[OPEN] Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
The call was heard and the girl obliged, making her way towards the sound. Before she left her little slice of heaven, she gathered up the glass dragon she had made for the herd and placed it into her basket, carrying them both with her to the meeting. Unfortunately, as she grew closer, she found that what had been a bright and sunny day was becoming dark and dreary. The moon began to snow in the sky, instead of the sun, and Kahlua shuddered to think that the world would fall into infinite darkness the way it had so many months prior. However, the sun seemed to hover still at the edge of the sky, making Kahlua curious but at least keeping her brave enough to finish finding the rest of the herd that had been called to order.

As she arrived, she looked around to see who had come. She found several familiar faces but one in particular caught her fancy- Dragomir. With a smile on her face she trotted over and stopped beside him, setting down her basket and reaching out to try and touch her nose to his neck. It was a friendly motion, nothing more, and after that she contented herself to stand silently and listen to the various speeches going on around her. They were talking about the wall- her wall. They were mentioned the Basin. Somebody was leaving, though Kahlua regretfully found that she did not even know the girl.

Then finally she found her own turn to speak. She did not feel shy amongst the group. She knew so many of them from her useless gallivanting around the forest anyways. Besides, they had entrusted their safety to her, asked her to build a wall for them. What could possibly be nerve-wracking about speaking in front of them now?

“Please, friends, if you find problems with the wall let me know. I will fix them as soon as I can. As for the Basin, and the rest of our friends around us... For those who do not know, I made a statue for each herd. I have made a delivery to the Throat and to the Basin, with many thanks to the warriors who protected me along the way. I will be delivering to the Foothills with the close of this meeting. I think it is helping our relations with them!” Perhaps she was a little naïve to think so, but she was young and eager. “If any of you are ever in need of anything to be made please find me or-” she cut off suddenly, and looked to Mirage. “I would like Aaron to work as Glazier at my side,” she asked them, perhaps a bit forward, but with a respectful nod of her head. Her and Aaron had come to an easy understanding despite their initial dislike of one another. She was eager to have someone to share the burdens of Glazier-dom with.

Then the girl fell silent, reaching down to the rather large dragon statue that was in her basket, eyes searching for Dragomir's own, asking for help in lifting the thing out of the basket. If he would oblige, she would carry it forward to Mirage, setting it before her and allowing all of the herd to see what she had made. Once that mission was accomplished, if by Dragomir's aid or some other's, the girl looked eagerly towards two horses. One- Mirage, to see if she approved. Two- Aaron, hoping he was happy with her request. Of course, a thankful nudge was not forgotten for the one who had helped her out either.

Dragon statue: Reference But made of glass, of course. Has eyes made of two plum colored stones. Doesn't do anything, just pretty. The tallest portion of the statue would just about touch Kahlua's belly if she stood over it.
Tallsun Creations: Wall, Statues, and others :)

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ] - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 01:25 PM