[OPEN] Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
 evangeline</style>
Be of love a little more careful than of anything
image by Csutkaa @ flickr.com</style>

Evangeline was quiet as she joined the gathering of individuals at Mirage's request, her ears pointed toward the dark mare as she soaked in her words. She felt a bit of comfort in hearing Mirage's words of equality and understanding. Truth be told, she had been feeling a bit out of place and wondering if she had made the right decision after witnessing Lace's aggression toward a unicorn after only her first couple of days in the herd. She had been disgusted with his declaration that unicorns were unwelcome and had felt an immense amount of sorrow for the young unicorn mare that had happened upon them and heard Lace's words.

The orange mare stood in silence and listened as her new herd mates spoke and addressed whatever issues were going on. Being a newcomer she did not feel it was her place to voice any opinion of Mirage's choice to lead with her. She had only seen Lace at his worst, she assumed, and would not make an opinion of him based only on that.

"Lady Mirage." Sh e spoke up, her emerald gaze seeking the midnight form of her new leader. "We are Evangeline and Tallis," the dragon trilled as his name was spoken, "Lace, Kahlua, and Brisa brought us here from the Threshold a few short days ago. As of not I have nothing to offer you, but I would like to offer my services in the form of diplomacy."

"."

ooc:// Evangeline would like a position as Philosopher or Advocate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ] - by Evangeline - 12-15-2013, 04:38 PM