the Rift

[OPEN] Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ]

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

It took me a little while to get going, after all I had still been asleep. I could hear my twin and brother ahead of me, and wondered where my winged sister Azale was. The more I was around her, the more she became the only winged one I trusted. When it came to ones with horns, I did not trust them at all. It was going to be interesting going to this meeting. I knew the herd was mixed, it had been mixed as long as I had been alive. I hung to the back, unsure if there would be any here that I could trust. I weaved in and out of the trees with ease, it was becoming more natural to use my ears to know where I was going than my useless eyes.

As I got close I could hear Mirage speaking. Where had our great leader been when my mother and father were murdered? No where, not till after the fact. Sakura had told me she was there when she saw Dad's body. Well I was done. The Qian was not my family. My brother and sisters were my family... Maybe Kimber and her strange bonded were an extended family, and her family of course... But other than that I trusted no one. It was time I stepped up and took a stand. Romani is not the only one to be taking leave. I spoke with a tone far beyond my age, but it had a harsh tone to it. I am also taking my leave, to explore on my own. I was not going to say that I did not feel like they were my family... I figured that would hurt my brother and twin to much. They both seemed to be loyal to the Qian, as far as I knew.

Pray

© TheArtlex@DA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ] - by Takara - 12-16-2013, 11:22 PM