the Rift

[OPEN] Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

ALYSANNE.
Paint with all the colours of the wind
Although Alysanne’s future in this herd felt a little more uncertain every day – she barely hesitated a heartbeat upon following the call. If everything were to go as she hoped, and she found herself here again, she wanted to know as many faces as she could – she wanted to be a part of this herd. Her time spent here had been nothing but wonderful, at peace with the knowledge that she had friends both in the herd and outside – wherever those dark twins might have wandered this time.

She knew now, after speaking with Mikey and making plans, that they would leave soon. There would be some matters to attend to first – such as saying goodbye to Kahlua. That was of the utmost importance to her, she could not even imagine slipping out of here without so much as a goodbye. She had grown rather fond of the cheery black-and-white mare.

Apart from Kahlua, Brisa and Mikey (who was with her) – the meeting was a sea of unknown faces. Intimidating, of course, but exciting as well. This was the herd she had heard about, the peace-loving Qian, and she looked forward to learning all of their names. The painted Pegasus joins the group with her friend at her side, and looks to those around her with a bright smile.

It would seem that most were long-standing members, as few introduced themselves. She focused on committing those that did speak to her memory – hoping that she would get the chance to speak and know them sometime.

And again, the pain of the realization how excited she felt about being a part of this herd – but knowing she would have to leave.

A little uncertain whether it was alright for her to speak up, Alysanne thought it would be rude not to at least introduce herself. Though she was nervous, her emerald eyes were warm with a smile and the tremble in her voice smoothed itself out after a few words. She was, after all, quite fond of groups. “It’s wonderful to finally meet you, Mirage and Lace – and everyone, really.” It was a little strange, addressing the 'leaders' but also trying to resist the urge to walk around and meet each and everyone that was here. There was a time and a place for that (hopefully!). And though she did not recognize the King’s name – she remembered well the praise that Kahlua had spoke of Mirage the DragonHeart. “My name’s Alysanne - Kahlua invited me to join the herd recently and though I’m not sure I have much to offer I’d like to help out in whatever way I can.”

image credit
table by the lovely imi

Alysanne would like to become a healer :)
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ] - by Alysanne - 12-19-2013, 02:09 PM