the Rift

[OPEN] Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

She had been resting with Quilyan as of late. After all, a lot had happened recently and she just wished that she would be able to rest and find her footing again. There is a soft sound, but she cannot figure out exactly what it is. The voice is familiar and calming, though - so she doesn't worry. And, when Quil notifies her that is it Mirage calling she instantly files in behind Quilyan to the meeting.

Her audits perk up at the sound of the mention of the leaders changing from Thor to Lace. And then, Kahlua is there. She sidles up between Kahlua and Quil while listening to the words as they fall from her mouth. The painted mare speaks of Aaron joining her as Glaizer as well. A few were announcing their time to leave. And then, some said their hello in their welcoming of their joining. And, the speech of peace from Mirage gives Res a small warmth in her stomach.

She peers around for Smoke, and when her eyes do not catch the mare's form she cannot help but to feel the warmth dissipate from her gut. Things just... weren't right. Cautiously, she speaks up, her voice soft and barely heard at first. "Madam, Mirage... I have started a herb garden, and Kahlua has gifted me with a box to keep herbs in. All the herbs serve a different purpose, so if someone would like a herb come to me first. I planted a few poisonous ones in case there was something trying to hurt our family again..." She paused, taking in a breath and allowing her voice to ring a little louder. "I would also appreciate it if the Glaziers, and anyone else, would mind helping me in building a greenhouse of sorts for the garden, as well as expanding the area of it so that we can grow more than a handful of herbs at a time..." Another pause, and then a quieter voice. "And if anyone else would wish to learn a bit more about herbs and how to identify as well as use them please don't hesitate to ask - I don't mind helping..."

As she finished speaking, she allowed her body to shrink back a little, glass bracelet catching a glint of light as her lock pendant clinked against her earth amulet. She wanted to serve, to make sure the family here was not hurt. She assumed this would be one of the first ways to go about doing it...

426 words
Res would like to become a Moon Doctor - I saw in the News more positions would be open for that so, yea <3
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speak Now [ Activity Check - Compulsory Herd Meeting ] - by Resplendence - 12-19-2013, 09:25 PM