the Rift

Irc's Last Flight [death plot/open]

Irc Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Worlds Edge. I wonder what the inhabitants are like here? I've heard they only accept those with a horn and can be quite nasty about it sometimes. But horn's are so shiny! I haven't seen something shiny for a long time! Where to land, where to land... Ah! There! It appears the cliff area is the only true open place, especially when I'm in my horse body. I never thought the land of Unicorns would have so many trees, well I suppose I don't know what I thought their land would be like. I had also heard this place was burnt by the Sun. Looks fine to me. In fact, it doesn't look like its been touched. Must of just been a silly rumour. Although I thought I may find something more flashier with a name like 'Worlds Edge'...

I think here will do. My wings need a rest from all that flying, it's a long way from the Throat to this place. It's almost like travelling the length of Helovia, even an important bird like me is most weary after such a journey. This curiosity quirk of mine is going to kill me one of these days. Oh well. Now! Let's see what these unicorns are like, I wonder if any of them look like that big one I saw in the Threshold. The one confronting stripes. Now that was a fun day. But I don't want to meet her. The wicked witch who would surely kill me if she found me here. No, I hope there aren't many like her. The folk here are strange. But I will say...

I don't have a great feeling about his, now that I'm here.

[Okay so anyone is free to come in and kill him. Just make sure his body is lost heheh]

Messages In This Thread
Irc's Last Flight [death plot/open] - by Irc - 08-11-2012, 01:39 PM
RE: Irc's Last Flight [death plot/open] - by Ricciardo - 08-11-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Irc's Last Flight [death plot/open] - by Korra - 08-13-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: Irc's Last Flight [death plot/open] - by Ricciardo - 08-13-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Irc's Last Flight [death plot/open] - by Irc - 08-13-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: Irc's Last Flight [death plot/open] - by Korra - 08-19-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: Irc's Last Flight [death plot/open] - by Ricciardo - 08-19-2012, 03:57 PM
RE: Irc's Last Flight [death plot/open] - by Korra - 08-27-2012, 10:12 AM