the Rift

[DROP] A Bear, A Bear! [Non-Specific Mythical Companion Drop]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The bear stops, a low grumble rising in its throat; though it is not a growl, it is certainly an awe-inspiring noise. Still, something is lacking in his eyes, and you do not find him particularly threatening. A gentle breeze brushes through the trees, twining in your mane and ruffling the bear's fur. He takes a breath, and lets it out in a deep sigh, and in that moment you feel that all the fight has gone out of him, as though a long-carried burden has been released. "You cannot help me, unicorn," he informs you with a shake of his great head. "For I am too late, you see."

He shifts, and you can see the package that he had been carrying more clearly. It is dull and boring, but you can swear that it had held something that emitted light. Perhaps he sees the confusion in your eyes, for he sighs again, a big tragic breath, and explains: "The gift has left now; perhaps it has found a happier place to land..." He falls silent, crimson gaze drifting along the distant treeline. "But here: your kindness is appreciated, unicorn. You have my thanks." And with that, he draws yet another breath, this time holding it and letting it go in a massive exhale that turned into a white mist. Suddenly, a playful spirit-cub is cavorting around your legs. "Until the end of orangemoon, you will not be alone." And then the bear is gone, leaving you with only a memory and a spirit.

Unfortunately, there were no eligible entrants for this drop. Therefore, no winner has been selected.

However, Ciceron has been awarded a temporary spirit bear! This gift takes the form of a small bear cub that may follow him around until the end of Orangemoon. This bear cannot fight in spars or challenges, however it may be interacted with in normal threads.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Bear, A Bear! [Non-Specific Mythical Companion Drop] - by Random Event - 12-19-2013, 09:58 PM