[OPEN] We Remove Our Clothes for the Hollywood Hills

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

Orangemoon hung heavily in the air, supplying the beaches to the east of the fiery pit with a cool mist. We have wandered away from what we think is home once more, but not too far, here someone can find you if need be.. though we're positive that you're just as useless to them as a prisoner. No, maybe even more useless; you don't even have information that they may want. But they don't know that. They only know that this thick chunk of meat was kept in the freezer for way to long, and now his brain is freezer-burnt. We each cackle softly, your red ears turning back as you listen in on our silent conversation.

"What's so funny?" Your deep voice sends uncomfortable vibrations through your skull, causing us to grab at the slimy walls of the inside of your wasting away cranium. You're of no use to anyone, have you not figured that out yet? another cackle from a few of us causes a deep sigh to roll from our host's body. "Leave me alone." Your heart sinks, allowing us to feed off of the negative energy that you've once more fallen directly into. We can see from your glazed-red windows that the ocean is fairly still; no wind crashes down the rocky portion of the beach that we stand on. The waves calmly lap the rounded rocks, slowly sliding just ever so closer as the tide pushes in.

You have been standing in this irritating mist for some time now and condensation has gathered on your eyelashes and the fuzzy fur that cloaks your body like a heavy blanket. Windshield wipers would be particularly nice right now; the ocean is quite beautiful. Pretty enough to go for a swim, big boy? the words are pleasant and coaxing. Your large nostrils draw in a shaky breath, and we are unsure if it is caused by nerves or perhaps a slight chill. We clench our small hands together, our claws slicing the fleshy tops of each knuckle as our long fingers tighten harder and harder together; the anticipation of your next stupid move is satisfying.

"No." you finally answer, the vibration more violent this time; your throat is dry and makes the attempted growl sound more like a whine. One of us finds this failed show of authority funnier than it really was; he drops to the ground, rolling around while laughing hysterically. The others of us just chuckle, focused on our obviously more entertained brother as he catches his breath between hard laughs. We punt him in the side, making him straighten up and quiet down.

Our windows shift from watching the rolling white-caps of the distant waves to the rocky shore to our left; what exactly you are looking at we are not quite positive, but the moon's radiant light casts shadows ten feet tall and caused the wet rocks to glisten like diamonds.

Tagged: Open!
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
We Remove Our Clothes for the Hollywood Hills - by Voodoo - 12-13-2013, 02:56 PM