[OPEN] We Remove Our Clothes for the Hollywood Hills

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The salty air shifts easily, allowing the spray of tiny droplets of water to trickle across the dark chipped hooves of yours. We slump lazily in our imaginary chairs, our tails dripping over the backs to hang just above the slimy floors of your skull. Filmy red eyes shift from the rocky shore to the sky, where a bird hangs low in the air. Your ears shift forward and eyes dodge back from the bird to what looks like and illuminated monster. The hair across your spine raises as your helpless instinct screams over even our volume to run; instead, you stand, frozen to the rock floor as the monster moves toward us.

The light ricochets off of a blue dagger that parts the fuzzy white forelock of your old acquaintance; "You've grown." the monster rumbles. "Mauja." the name leaps from your dry throat with a heightened octave at the end, as if you were questioning the white stallion's reality. We sit up in our chairs, fingers folding together over calm fists as our red windows take in the relieving sight of the male. "Why-" your red pools draw back up to attempt to meet the frosty gaze of your past leader. "What brings you here?"

We can feel your heart sink in your chest; so many thoughts and reasons of the snow beast's sudden appearance rattle your brain: He's found me, he's going to banish me from the Basin completely, what if I am to never see the frozen valley again? All four limbs feel somewhat sluggish now and weak. Just get this over with, that way I don't have to face any one else your brain provokes you to back up, but your legs are too shaky to even brace yourself in case of a sudden attack.

Tagged: @[Mauja]
Ooc: Sorry it took so long and ended up being super short. My muse is dead
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread