the Rift

Determination is the Key (OPEN)

Tatum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
“What are you, intoxicated or something?” she snorted pinning her ears at Oxy’s disgraceful fall. Even though it was quite obvious that the stallion didn’t want anyone to say anything about his misstep, the mare couldn’t help but say something. Then Tatum listened closely to his next offer. Flaring her nostrils angrily she took another step away from the two horses as Oxy rose to his feet. “I’ve only just met you and your wanting me to come with you! You’ve got to be out of you mind! Heck I don’t even know your name!” she angrily barked. He looked dangerously unsteady and she knew that more than likely he would get hurt or put her in a dangerous situation. Lonely or not she needed to know someone a little better before she just blindly followed them to who knows where.

Then she turned her head to Arrane, but kept a cautious eye on Oxy. “Yes I do agree with you Arrane of the Foothills. We are having wonderful weather,” she muttered sarcastically, swishing her tail from side to side, her English accent becoming noticeably stronger as her anger raised. She normally tried to mask her accent for no reason in particular, but when she gets mad or agitated she can’t always control it.

Tatum knew that she probably just made an enemy of Oxy which is not the way she intended, but it’s the way it happened. Her sudden outbursts were because of the mare’s lack of sleep. She was feeling cranky and Oxy just happened to be there to take the punch.

Messages In This Thread
Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-13-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-14-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-14-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-15-2013, 04:10 AM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-15-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-15-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-22-2013, 11:13 PM