the Rift

Determination is the Key (OPEN)

Tatum Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The mare snorted as Oxy called her a bitch. No wait a crazy bitch. ‘You have no freakin idea you idiotic ass,’ she thought bitterly, biting her tongue to keep her thoughts from morphing into words that she would probably regret in the long run. Tatum knew he had a point, she was being really bitchy and she did say she needed food and water, but the stubborn mare wouldn’t admit this. She left her ears flat against her head making sure that he got the picture that she wasn’t happy. She officially hated Oxy in a ‘we will never get along unless I rip your tongue out’ way.

Then the stallion insulted her yet again. “Oh yea well guess what sweetheart, I’m not the only nutcase here,” she spat, the rain just adding to the things she hated at the moment. Crazy bitch, nutcase what else is this guy going to call you? The mare was enraged by Oxy’s presence yet when he asked her a second time if she wanted food, water, and a doctor she hesitated. ‘Hmm… should I go with this stranger that I already hate, should I interigate this other guy until I hate him just as much, or should I just ignore both of them and carry on my way? Oh decisions decisions,’ she thought boredly to herself. “Fine you poor uncoordinated excuse of an equine. We are not going to be standing here all damn day because I, by some random terribly decided decision, am going with you. Now as long as you shut your god forsaken trap I think we will get along just fine,” she sighed, just audible against the constantly pouring rain.

Messages In This Thread
Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-13-2013, 08:27 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-14-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-14-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-15-2013, 04:10 AM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-15-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-15-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Oxy - 12-17-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Determination is the Key (OPEN) - by Tatum - 12-22-2013, 11:13 PM