LET HIM RUN

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk

Amusement was turned against her when realization hit her. How many have contradicted his name due to the horrendous scars marring part of his face. An eyeless socket, and jagged lines running down his cheek. Vile rose in her throat, not because she got weak at the sight--no, she was used to it--because she felt horrible for being such a brute. Not meaning to, Orinthia accidentally managed to hurt everyone's feelings, not that he looked hurt. More like a smug expression was painted among his face.

Though he was distasteful towards the ebony mare, her kind heart wanted to reach out, sensing that others must have tormented him on this. "You have nothing to loose", a mere whisper was uttered from velvet lips. "You're beautiful, despite...", voice cracking, sympathetic emeralds gazed towards his golden orbs. A slight smile played on her face, knowing that he disliked her kind..but it wouldn't stop her from comforting him, even if he didn't want it. "I'm not trying to flirt or anything", an embarrassed mutter followed her little sentence, face heating up. He would now probably think of her as some naive ditz, but it wasn't what she was.

"You may dislike equines... I can see your loathing vibrant in your eyes...but all I seek to do is help", what was she doing? Where had she caught this confidence to speak like this to an absolute stranger?

"Talk talk talk"
blah blah blah

Messages In This Thread
LET HIM RUN - by Narcissus - 12-14-2013, 03:14 AM
RE: LET HIM RUN - by Arah - 12-14-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: LET HIM RUN - by Arah - 12-15-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: LET HIM RUN - by Orinthia - 12-15-2013, 05:26 AM
RE: LET HIM RUN - by Narcissus - 12-15-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: LET HIM RUN - by Orinthia - 12-17-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: LET HIM RUN - by Narcissus - 12-29-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: LET HIM RUN - by Orinthia - 01-05-2014, 02:22 PM