the Rift

[OPEN] One More Day [Herd Meeting]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

The call came after the commotion, after the already gathered herd began to disperse. The fresh scent of blood had first caught the sooty chestnut's attention, then the sound of voices and screaming. Locket had ignored the sounds, but when the Apollo's voice rose from the momentary silence, he couldn't help but follow to. His cloven hooves carry him forth, finding himself at the water fall, one of the main attractions of the Hills. Already horses were gathering, their scents clashing in an all out war. However, only one familiar scent found passage into the chestnut's mind. Ktulu?

Much to his dismay, Locket found Ktulu was nowhere, yet her bonded, Eytan was nestled beside Apollo. Locket approaches, realizing how he longed to see the dark mare standing, addressing the Foothills. Those were the days. He sighs, taking his position behind a dappled stud. It was only now he saw the fresh wounds pressed to the Merciful's body, newly washed. Locket narrows his bleached brows, concerned by what had happened to the painted leader. Had someone attempted to challenge him? The severity of his wounds were signs the opponent had been strong, yet not strong enough if Apollo stood before them now. A smile crosses the chestnut's dark lips, showing his pleasure that his leader had prevailed.

Locket approaches Apollo, bowing in his presence. "I am Locket, a former Executioner of this land, when it was ruled by the Grey. Now that the Grey has disbanded, I will gladly serve under your rule." Locket raises his crown, curved swords swiping at the air before he returns to his former position beside the dappled unicorn. He hopes to see Solace, or any former Grey members he may recognize from before. He waited patiently, ears alert and eyes darting around energetically, his hopes a little too high.

"talk talk talk"

xjrlokix.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Apollo - 12-14-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Ktulu - 12-14-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Ciceron - 12-14-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Locket - 12-18-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Colt - 12-19-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Phaedra - 12-19-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Solace - 12-19-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Archibald - 12-19-2013, 08:00 PM