the Rift

[OPEN] One More Day [Herd Meeting]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace melded into the background as he fell silent, and he decided it was time to simply listen to the others. Already he had confronted the filly that spoke so foolishly, and that was enough confrontation for the day. He wanted the occasion of their leaders victory to be a celebration, not one where he spent his time bickering with an ignorant child. Others had also taken a stand and spoken words that far exceeded his own ability of stumbling over sentences and taking long pauses to collect his thoughts into coherent words.

Plots and plans were thrown about, and Solace listened intently to each and every word that poured out of the others mouths. The thought of the madmen of the Asylum roaming their hills sent a chill through his body. What if they decided to slit their throats in the night? Or what if they decided sharing wasn’t enough? Wouldn’t a taste of having a herdland make them want more? Welcoming that darkness into their homeland went against his every instinct, but he would go with whatever his chief decided was right.

At the mention of a suggestion, Solace knew there was something he could do. Once again he stepped forward, but this time he looked directly at his chieftain. “There is something I can do to help fortify our brothers.” He called out, loud enough for all to hear. “Not too long ago, I was out by the sea, there I met Father Earth and he gave me the abilities of the Mason.” He paused and permitted that to sink in to the others. “I say we make a wall, a fortress to keep out the intruders and help us keep our borders safe. Apollo, Phaedra, do I have your blessing to begin such a project? I want to use the gifts I have for my home and for my family.”

text

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Apollo - 12-14-2013, 06:31 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Ktulu - 12-14-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Ciceron - 12-14-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Locket - 12-18-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Colt - 12-19-2013, 01:25 AM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Phaedra - 12-19-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Solace - 12-19-2013, 03:42 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Archibald - 12-19-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: One More Day [Herd Meeting] - by Colt - 12-19-2013, 11:51 PM