the Rift

[OPEN] Homecoming [Avarielle, Welcoming]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

If the wall was meant as a prison, the poor painted girl had no idea of it. She built it to please her superiors, to keep her friends and family safe, to prove that she was useful. As for the draft girl's thoughts of concern, Kahlua did not notice them. There were so many more things rushing through her mind, and emotions were hard for her anyway. Happiness was all she knew in this moment, and all that she could have fathomed Avi knowing as well. Poor simple child. Perhaps someday she would find a teacher willing to take on her special case. Surely she could use it.

I don't remember why I left. Kahlua didn't question the words at all. “That's ok. You're back now, that's all that matters.” Her answer was self-assured, resolute, determined. There was nothing in the world that could stop her from being happy on this day. “Come on,” she offered after the draft girl's second round of words. “Let's go!” She exploded in a flurry of motion, taking off at a canter through the trees, weaving through them with all the grace of a drunken camel, simply happy for life. Avi was coming home.

Of course, eventually the girl was forced to stop her running, not being an athlete of any kind, and so by the time she made it home she was rather dry of any sweat that might have accumulated on her sides. As for poor Avarielle, friend though she was to Kahlua, her poor ears probably hurt by the time they made it close to the borders. Kahlua had shared everything she knew about rank changes, Lace having taken Thor's position as Mirage's king, who the head warrior and healers were, the general politics of the land (in that most lands were peaceful save the unicorns of the North), and a flurry of other useless to useful knowledge.

And then finally, the wall appeared, the massive creation demanding attention along the border line, sparkling in the sunlight, drawing as much attention to itself as Kahlua did on a regular basis. It was no surprise, though, seeings as it was the girl's work anyways. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked back to her friend, smile wide, ears perked and eager still. “Do you love it?” Off to the left a little ways was a break in the wall, wide enough for two to walk abreast through. It was the only passage way in and out of the land. “Here's the entrance,” she offered, changing her course to head that way.

@[Avarielle]- Thanks for your patience. I'm off absent now for good, so no more delays on my end!! Sorry again!

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Homecoming [Avarielle, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-14-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: Homecoming [Avarielle, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-17-2013, 05:44 PM