the Rift

[PRIVATE] Pendulum

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

He let her move away from him, although worry for her limp etched itself into his brain. She was injured, permanently it seemed. He flicked an ear in contemplation and as she spoke, he followed to stand alongside her. Although not too close this time, considering her reaction to his touching her. The stallion flicked his tail towards her playfully as the contentment of having everything, or most everything, out in the open having affected his mood and her words made him feel even better. Closing his eyes, he thought about Bro's bloodstained, dismembered face and then he saw the white stallion trotting alongside him through a forest path.

It might have been silly, but the sharing of his story of guilt had helped Roy come to terms with the loss. The guilt weighing on him all this time did not feel so heavy any more, and he felt that if he tried hard, he may be able to let go of his grief. Opening his eyes, he glanced towards her as his mind thought of Sia and now that he had forgiven Adrixaura, he didn't have a single problem telling her where their daughter was.

"The Dragon's Throat." He snorted the words and then elaborated further. "Sikeax and I have joined the Dragon's Throat. If I were a lesser stallion, I would beg you to come with us, but I'm not, I won't make you come with me, and I know you won't anyways. I did want to thank you, though. Sikeax is an engaging filly, and she's the pride of my life right now. Thank you for birthing her..." He nickered, his voice soft. Looking away, he was able to pluck up the courage to ask what had been on his mind rrecently. "I was... ahem- thinking I might want to sire another foal soon, actually."

Embarrassment made him unable to meet her gaze or look at her. it was an awkward question, he knew it. One that was easy to take the wrong way. "I'd like for you to be it's mother. If that's okay, I mean." He flattened both his ears out of shame and still found it hard to look towards her. "I'd like for all my foals to be birthed by a mare as intelligent and pretty as you..." He muttered, nervously glancing towards her for a split second before looking anywhere else but at her.

@[Adrixaura], played by katie
In which Roy is an adorable, pervy idiot. xD

Messages In This Thread
Pendulum - by Roy - 12-14-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: Pendulum - by Adrixaura - 12-22-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Pendulum - by Roy - 12-26-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: Pendulum - by Adrixaura - 12-26-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: Pendulum - by Roy - 12-26-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Pendulum - by Adrixaura - 12-27-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Pendulum - by Roy - 12-30-2013, 06:08 AM
RE: Pendulum - by Adrixaura - 01-01-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Pendulum - by Roy - 01-02-2014, 11:07 AM