the Rift

[OPEN] To Serve

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
The chill in the air woke her sooner than she had wanted, but with the air turning cold again there was little time to sleep anyways. She had gone to sleep with a mission in mind and the morning was always the best time to travel. She was headed to the Foothills, in search of the leather worker she had heard lived there, to see if a tent could be made. She needed something to keep the snow out and to keep her materials dry from the autumn rains. Yes, leather would be perfect- she only hoped she wouldn't be asked to gather the materials. The poor girl with the gentle heart didn't think she had it in her to go hunting. Still, with a determined air about her, she gathered up the rather large glass basket she had made herself, the handle settling easily in the space between her teeth, and she set off towards the border and the wall.

In time, she made it to the wall, the sun still rising up in the sky, trying to warm the poor land but offering little more than rays of light. Kahlua would not complain. The darkness was her enemy. It held all the things she feared. The sun was good, bringing life to the earth. She smiled. With one final step, Kahlua was beyond the confines of the wall, her basket swinging freely in her mouth as she picked up a bouncy trot. Her gait stopped short, however, when she heard a bark ahead in the forest.

At first the girl's mind went to Vertigon, the maned wolf that had taken to the forest, but she knew his voice and that sound was not his. So trying (and failing) to put on a brave face, the girl moved towards the sound cautiously. It was not long before she finally spotted the roan through the trees, a dog at his heals. In a moment her fear left her, a smile gracing her face, her cautious walk returning to a bouncy trot as she come up to the stallion. With the wall just off in the distance, Kahlua knew she could always run back home if she needed backup. So instead of worrying too much, she nickered.

The first thing the girl noticed as she came upon the stallion was the horns that projected from his neck. For a second her heart jumped into her throat, afraid that it was a unicorn from the north here to harass them some more, but a second after that she heard Kaj yelling in her ears, telling her that she was racist for thinking every unicorn to be bad before she met them. And if there was one thing she did not want to do, it was incite Kaj's anger any further. So swallowing her heart back into her chest, the girl halted and set her glass basket on the ground, nodding her head to the stallion. “I'm Kahlua, Glazier of the Edge. How can I help you?” Her blue eyes watched him, cautious but not rude, her voice a dancing soprano that filled the trees. And, because she could not help herself, she nodded and smiled to the dog as well, finding her to be rather cute.

OOC| Wasn't really sure where he was in relation to the wall, so if you don't like where I've placed him beat me with a fish and then I'll change my post <3

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
To Serve - by Evers - 12-14-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: To Serve - by Evers - 12-30-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: To Serve - by Evers - 01-02-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 01-03-2014, 03:42 AM