the Rift

[OPEN] To Serve

Evers the Able Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Rita :: Greyhound :: Water Mold imi
@[Kahlua]
[dern I'll be honest and say I totally forgot about the wall you are free to slap me >< I'll get used to it being there at some point lol where you've put him is totally fine, thank you! xD Sorry the lateness too, xmas shenanigans]

Sometimes we don't learn from our mistakes
Sometimes we've no choice, but to talk away

The first to notice a different presence was Rita, whose keen nose scented the mare and she then informed her bonded, who pricked his ears and waited rather nervously to see who would emerge from the trees. If it was anyone they didn't particularly want to see then Rita would have told him, but if it was someone they knew she would have told him as well, that meant the horse coming towards them was someone completely unknown. A pair of eyes he would never have seen before. Evers had never been to the Worlds Edge before, he had greeted Mirage as a friend when a leader of the Foothills and even travelled to the Dragons Throat, but never had he been to the misty land far to the west. He wondered if any of his brothers had ever been here, Archibald had never mentioned it, Casimir was always far to nervous to actually do much by himself and the others kept themselves to themselves. Conclusion; probably not.

He could a figure now, catching the faint feminine scent before bits of light showed her pelt to be of monochrome patches. She seemed uncertain and carried a beautiful basket that shone with the hues of glass making. Evers blinked in surprise, he'd never seen something made from glass before. When he was Chief of the Foothills, his Mason had crafted using stone. Less appealing on the eye than glass, but more robust and weathered nicely. Intrigued, he placed a warm smile upon his features and dipped his head when she introduced herself.

Kahlua.

A Glazier. So was she the master creator of such a beautiful piece of work that was now sat upon the ground? Rita had noticed it as well, her tail had come to life when the mare had put her masterpiece down, paws itching to go over and inspect it. "A pleasure to meet you Kahlua. I'm Evers and this is Rita" he nodded his fellow skinny blue friend who yapped in greeting. "I've come looking for something to do. I'm fed up of travelling and my mind needs an occupation. I was wondering if the Edge would allow me to serve them?" It had been a while since he'd spoken words like that, he had little to offer in the way of sheer brawn like Archibald would have, but he was smarter than that oversized brute. A mind could be just as powerful as the hoof and claw.

"The basket you carry is beautiful, did you make it yourself?" He asked with great curiosity. Evers always loved talents like this, a little different and something new.

Messages In This Thread
To Serve - by Evers - 12-14-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: To Serve - by Evers - 12-30-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: To Serve - by Evers - 01-02-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 01-03-2014, 03:42 AM