the Rift

[OPEN] To Serve

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Perhaps it was lucky she had chosen this day to bring her basket with her. She did not know that the basket was the cause, but the smile that crossed the stallion's lips instantly set her at ease. She was brilliant in her response, her own smile radiating forth and brightening the day if, indeed, the sun needed any help. As for the pup, if Kahlua could have read her mind she would have been overjoyed. The girl lived, fed on compliments, eating them up like candy. To know her work was appreciated... well, she lived for the joy. The girl was lucky to have found something she was good at. Not all were so lucky.

I'm Evers and this is Rita. The overo bobbed her head in understanding. Easy enough, though she had never heard of Mr. Evers. Regardless, she repeated his name in her head several times, a trick she used often to store the names of all the friends she met in the land. Some people were good at thinking, at pondering, at being intelligent. Kahlua was good at remembering names. Oh well, to each their own gift, perhaps.

“Oh, there's plenty of things to do here!” she burst out suddenly, after he had finished, the pleasure obvious in her voice. It was a special joy of Kahlua's to take up all the lonely wanderers of the land and give them a home in the Edge. Yes, Mr. Evers had wandered upon the right mare this day. That is, if he didn't mind his ears being talked off in the process. “What sort of work did you have in mind?” And she would have continued on, except his next statement stopped her short, blue eyes dancing in delight.

“Oh, yes! The moon goddess is very kind to me,” she offered in response. “I made this basket. Oh! And I made the wall back over the hill as well,” and she blabbered on for a while about the wall and its parts, its spiked projections protecting the top and the little doorway that let the horses in and out of the Edge and other such nonsense the poor stallion probably didn't care much about. But at least she finished up nicely enough. “Would you like to see it?” She grabbed her basket in anticipation of him agreeing. Who wouldn't want to see the wall?

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
To Serve - by Evers - 12-14-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 12-15-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: To Serve - by Evers - 12-30-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: To Serve - by Evers - 01-02-2014, 09:45 AM
RE: To Serve - by Kahlua - 01-03-2014, 03:42 AM