the Rift

[JUDGED] Instinct [open spar!]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I laugh. I laugh so loudly that it seems as if the world's spirits have awakened to chime in a chorus around me. I feel stronger than I have in a long time, and so it is now that I feel as if I should practice my fighting. Yes. It seemed logical, didn't it?

But since when I have been logical?

A long time ago, mien klein. You had logical as a young one. You had logic before Schwere, Innerste chides before she seems to dissipate from my mind.

Ha. Logic. No. I don't believe I ever truly possessed such a trait. She only wished to make me feel as if I had lost something in my training. I would not agree with that, nor would I agree with the way that she felt emotion was necessary for existence.

You couldn't win even if you tried, dummes Mädchen, boomed Unheil, and I simply shook my head. No. Things aren't fun when I don't win. And trust me. I win.

I'm not sure how long I had traveled, but it was definitely time that I took a short stop and payed attention to my surroundings. The sounds of wings were encased around me, coming from the sky. And then, the soft sound of hooves as they hit the ground with a soft thud!.

I inched closer and closer, my frame staying hidden in the shadows until I saw the moon radiating off of the mare's ebony back. It seems the Ghost wants to play, mien puppe, Schwere mutters in my ear before I watch her hooves marching in place.

No words escape my mouth. No, that would be too easy. But, I can feel my tail wrap around my legs, swishing back in forth as I twitch my jaw - ready to feel blood as it drips down my horn, drips down my mouth. Yes. It was time that my sharpened hooves were able to dig into the flesh of others.

One step back. Two steps back. More! More! Schwere orders and I'm backing up ten steps. My muscles are tensing, and I rock back onto my haunches - yellow orbs locked on the winged frame in the middle of the meadow. I can feel the coiling of my muscles, and then the spring as I pounce forwards - straight into a gallop at full force toward her looming frame.

Left shoulder. Left shoulder. DAMMIT SEELE LEFT SHOULDER! Schwere screeches at me as I seem to be aiming to barrel directly into her chest, and at the last moment my body veers to the right, feinting off to the side with my cranium twisted to the left, horn prepared to slice into her shoulder, near her wing.

Good! Finally you listen! Perhaps she'll have a torn muscle, Schwere mutters as I continue to go diagonally to the right, away from her.

But of course you wouldn't be that lucky, Unheil laughs, amused at the situation

Time to see what she was made of...

[503/800 words]
[1/3] and [0/1]
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Instinct [open spar!] - by Ghost - 12-15-2013, 07:26 PM