the Rift

[OPEN] monsters

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>

Everything happens for a reason. Maybe Aurelia needed this. She needed to be squashed like the annoying fly she is. Does Mauja notice that? Of course he does, damnit. DAMN IT ALL. She would usually now leave, but she could not just leave on a sore note.

"Or each time I have, it's just gone to hell!" My ears don't pin-back in a fit of rage, but rather they stay still. "You know what, Mauja?" I pause for a moment and stare at him. Unless he moves his eyes away, he should notice my intense staring. It's the same stare I gave him when I first noticed his spotted ass. "Maybe it's really not hell. Just fucking maybe, your making it hell for yourself and horses around you." My voice is marginally stronger than it had been before, but it's no longer warm.

"So what if I am?" Maybe I'm done with throwing hail marys into the air and hoping they catch something. It seems as if he was gay, but I'm not completely sold. "Then you are. What do you expect me to do?" Pausing for a moment, I let him think about what I've said. "Your answer should be nothing, Mauja." I lower my head slightly. Not in shame or anything like that, but I'm relaxed. I, honestly, don't think Mauja will attack me now.

Only moments after saying that, Mauja shoots another line at me-- not a pick-up line, but something almost opposite of that. "But I wouldn't be interested in the attention of a half-grown stranger anyway," Almost like despair hits me, or something like that, I close my eyes for a moment and think. "Half-grown stranger? Is that all you see me as?" Opening my eyes, I look back up at the titan. My voice is cold. Each word oozing frost. "You don't see me as a girl trying to fit in?" I pause again. Will he understand me at all? I'm a dot, in a world full of stripes. "I'm sorry your life is hell, Mauja, but my life isn't a box of apples, either."

Are girls my age supposed to consider suicide as an option? Are they supposed to start groups? Are they supposed to try this hard? I turn away from Mauja, my eyes opening. My wings loosening their tight grip on my sides. Part of the scar from the man-bitch's horn can be so easily seen.

"My name is Aurelia. I'm two years old. I've dealt with more hell than some horses that are four years old. The tattoo on my cheek means kill. My dad was blown up on a beach infront of my eyes. I'm a hydrophobic." I start pacing along side the pool. "You don't know me, Mauja. So, when you're calling me a half-grown foal, you're wrong." I stare at him as my pacing glides to a stop. I face his right side.

What can he do, attack me?

think think think think
talk talk talk talk
ooc; no comments <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
monsters - by Aurelia - 12-16-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: monsters - by Mauja - 12-16-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: monsters - by Aurelia - 12-16-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: monsters - by Mauja - 12-17-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: monsters - by Mauja - 12-21-2013, 08:41 AM
RE: monsters - by Mauja - 12-29-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: monsters - by Mauja - 12-31-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: monsters - by Mauja - 01-01-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: monsters - by Aurelia - 01-01-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: monsters - by Mauja - 01-01-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: monsters - by Mauja - 01-02-2014, 02:26 PM