the Rift

Dangers Untold (OPEN)

Labyrinth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great...You have no power over me.

Muscles rippled under the cloak of highlighted and shadowed tones. Long, thick, flowing onyx feathers were catching the whispers of the wind as she continued forth through the unknown realm. New place, New face, yet nothing new for her, she was constantly on the move. Seeking, Searching, Hunting.

Obsidian kissed maw dipped down to part the ways of the dust fall amongst the forest floor. So many prints, so many smells. Thick nape snapped up her chiseled skull. One scent was more dominant then the rest, someone, or something was near. Her senses were sharp, hearing, smelling, and sight. Perhaps it was due to constantly having to defend for herself, who ever knew what was hiding behind each turn. One had to be more cautious and informative about reality. There were more beings out to get you rather than for you. That was fact.

The other was less cautious in their pace, she could feel the vibrations of their steps from the floor. They knew this place, they were familiar with its’ surroundings. A native born perhaps? Or just one who was venturous. Her instincts had kicked in, they were closing in on her. Petite ears flicked in all directions to pick up their location. AH HA! THERE! Serpentine snapping her skull within the direction of the life form. Muscles flexing, body tensing, ears pinned flat, she moved in a gliding motion towards the figure rather than backing away. Heaving her bodice forth at him, stones hitting the turf roughly a foot or so before his. Mug could of easily moved inches to touch his, orbs seeping into the others’, as if she was attempting to be a mind reader. Nares flared once more, taking ever dna strand they could possible endure, it was not who she was looking for. Perhaps he would never appear, if he was intelligent, he would remain hidden from her free spirit.

But this male was possessing what some call a “smile” upon his character. And what emotion was this pouring from his soul? It looked like…..kindness? Was that possible? She realized he had originally kept his distance, before she so rudely intruded his. With realization she took a few steps back, giving him back the respect he at first had given her. Ears flicked back to on, rather than pinned. Bow was arched, protruding muscles from each side, fore left limb was lifted and then stomped abruptly on top of earth’s crust. Arrane. Fully noted. Scent, Appearance, was now filed away with his dubbance among her filing system. He was clean.

”Greetings.”

Head was shaken from side to side as the detection of a bug had landed upon the bottom of her arch. She was in the forest after all. Still confused on how one of the male gender could be displaying a smile, not a sneer, and exuded kind warmth from him. How odd. You could never trust anybody, which was another fact. She snorted, officially clearing his stench from her brain pan. Pin points of her pools zoomed in, he stood their quiet now. Was he expecting a response? Wouldn’t that be the common “friendly” thing to do respond? Sure. She was feeling ambitious today.

”I was placed upon this earth with the signature, Labyrinth.”

Focus was taken from him for a moment to look around the canvas painted before her of the lands. Looking up, down, left, to right. Which was the correct way? Was he in her way or would he show her the way? And where the heck was she after all.

”Pardon me, but… What is the name of this land? I come from very far, feels as if a different world.”

Attention was back on him. He was quite different compared to the equines she was used to. His coloring was unique, and yet red upon his carcass. Was this blood, or was this a natural defect? Interesting fellow.

OOC : It has been awhile since I have rpged, sorry if some of this is confusing, I am a little rusty lol. HI ! :)

Messages In This Thread
Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-16-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-17-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-19-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-19-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-21-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-23-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-26-2013, 10:10 AM