the Rift

Dangers Untold (OPEN)

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Chocolate pools once again lost interest in the stallion as she observed the scenery, avoiding his gaze. She seemed in somewhat of a daze, switching from looking at him to the surrounding landscape of forest. Labyrinth was not to be blamed, for it must be a heck of a something to be a new place that she didn't even know of. Helovia. Such a vast place with its perks, and so many places to wander to. It had been a long time since Arrane had set foot outside of the Foothills and Threshold. The last time he did so, his heart was crushed by a mare that was too much like his beloved. The only thing was that she probably loathed him at this point.

Sighing and shaking his head to rid memories, he realized that the dark mare spoke. A chuckle escaped his sturdy chest as he gazed at her with friendly orbs. "My, I guess you must be exhausted", good naturedly, he pawed the ground. "I wouldn't blame you", he muttered under his breath. Poor Miss, she must have gone through a lot. "Ah yes. Not too far, but I reside in a place known as the Windtossed Foothills. It is my new home that has filled the hole my heart once had", vocals were steadily streaming, giving her a chance to absorb. Well, the hole almost filled up.

"I was wondering, if maybe you seek shelter?" Another question came to his velvet lips. Exhausted, and probably starving, Arrane offered his home for her to come back with him to.

Messages In This Thread
Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-16-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-17-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-19-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-19-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-21-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-23-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-26-2013, 10:10 AM