the Rift

Dangers Untold (OPEN)

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The trees in the forest slightly rustled as Arrane waited in silent anticipation. She seemed to be in deep thought, shifty eyes switching their gaze here and there. It was almost as if she was still confused... and he wouldn't blame her for being so. It was almost as if the white stallion had pressured Labyrinth to quickly to make a decision. The dark mare seemed frustrated, her kissers meeting the ground, and her nose flaring with irritation. Arrane's ears never switched position, but he almost seemed wary, wanting to back off and give her some time to think. He hadn't meant to upset the weary wanderer.

After moments of deep concentration, her neck craned to face the white stallion, and dark orbs glanced to curious cyan eyes. A foreign look seemed to cross her face, and it felt like a safe expression. A smile melted like butter onto his maw, seeing how her orbs glistened. The breeze that passed through ruffled their manes through the silence, as she finally brought herself to speak. "Considering the fact you look so tired", his voice was almost at a whisper, he was at loss for words at this point. She seemed so confused, and all the stallion wanted to offer was help.

"Well, consider yourself at home when you arrive. Follow me, if you want to see my haven", he smiled, overjoyed they were on the way back to the Foothills.

//do you want me to make a new thread in the Foothills for you? :3

Messages In This Thread
Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-16-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-17-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-17-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-19-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-19-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-21-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Labyrinth - 12-23-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Dangers Untold (OPEN) - by Arrane - 12-26-2013, 10:10 AM