the Rift

have we any hearts?

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

The black knight was really starting to think he spent way too much time here in the Threshold of Helovia. Perhaps it was the excitement of meeting lost souls, or to just enjoy living on the edge where it’s unprotected. Don’t lie to yourself. The black stag thought, knowing why he was really looming in the shadows of these elder pine. How could he torture himself so? He knew damn well she would never come walking back into his life after all these years. He kept telling himself she’s gone. But fails to believe it, and had turned to thrive on companionship. Living alone in the dark, will drive a stallion mad. There are wants, urges and needs in ones life. The only question now is what to put first, in what order should he rebuild his lost life? But at his age, perhaps it just didn’t matter anymore.

I’ve really got to stop coming here. Nato thought to himself, as crimson pools gazed though the pine. Movements were smooth and calm as he made his way around the earthen path. Audits perked as his movements seized to the sound of a yelling voice. Intrigued, the stag took a change of direction, and moved between a few trees only to rest his gaze upon a rather strange looking Unicorn. He took a silent moment to observe her; her body seemed to glitter and reflect as if it was made of the Edge wall itself. And that glowing red in her crest. Nato stood perplexed for a moment. He’d never seen anything like this before; the way she dazzled in the faint rays of light. She seemed stunned, confused. The black beast was really curious to whom she was addressing; and took a good look around and found not a soul peeking in the darkness.

"You must have really scared them off." He teased as masculine tones rumbled from his throat as he pulled from the darkness. Iron spiral elevated to the branches in a relaxed position. You’re such a tease on the eyes. The demon confessed to himself as he pulled out of the shadows more so stepping closer to her, flicking ink stained lobes to face her. Her eyes were unlike anything he had ever looked into. He resisted the urge to reach out and touch her to see if she was actually a glass mare; or was she more like a jelly fish and would sting to the touch? Hmmph. Nato arched his neck and cleared his throat as he did a once over on the mare.

"I’ve never seen anything like… you before." He breathed through velvet lips as he stood still, obsidian pelt glittering with what little rays of light danced upon it. He shifted a hoof, and cracked his thick inky cords behind him in interest. "Might I know the name of the beauty that stands before me?" The stallion hissed through his teeth with a little bit of seduction. He didn’t have the intention of hurting her; but she didn’t know that. But to be honest, It was nice to actually come across a Unicorn here… he had seen far too many equine. Gazing to the moon for a faint moment, a smirk tugged on the corners of his lips. Perhaps, it was time for a game… and she would be his pawn. Then again, he was really getting to old for this. No I’m not.

Messages In This Thread
have we any hearts? - by Ayelet - 12-16-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: have we any hearts? - by Nato - 12-17-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: have we any hearts? - by Ayelet - 12-17-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: have we any hearts? - by Nato - 12-18-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: have we any hearts? - by Ayelet - 12-18-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: have we any hearts? - by Nato - 12-20-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: have we any hearts? - by Ayelet - 12-21-2013, 01:08 PM