the Rift

[OPEN] Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go [WALL BUILDING]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
It was a strange feeling, walking back the way my feet were trained to go - to the south. But, yet, I could clearly see everything before my gaze, the leaves, the way the wind shook the vibrant green grasses that were beginning to change to a yellow. And, as I got farther and farther south, the smoothness of the sand as the moon bounced off of it.

And then, after quite a long trek, the metal wall that they had been building. It was even more awe-inspiring than I had thought it would be, and my mouth opened to form an oooo only to have it no sound emerge. Communication would be a little harder than I had expected.

Carefully, I slid back in the border, my hooves clacking against the metal of the bridges. And then, I saw a white mare, wings outstretched just enough as she lands. Her frame seeming to strain for something, but what I was not sure. Perhaps it was the metal to work on the wall? My hooves stopped, upon seeing other figures. And, with the colours of the coats beginning to confuse me I had to squeeze my eyes shut and focus upon the vibrations and seeing the world the way I had before.

My body trembled and, as I opened my eyes I could see the vibrations form around the colours. It was gorgeous, the colour added to my lines. And the winged mare at the wall was definitely Sohalia, though I cannot say I recognized anyone else. One was young, and couldn't have been older than a year. They all speak, and I feel my throat strain in desire to join the conversation. So, cautiously, I step forward again, my legs stretching out farther in a desire to catch up to Sohalia. I would help her as much as I could - I had decided that a long time ago.

A gentle smile lifted my lips before I opened my mouth to speak, Sohalia, darling. What can I do? At least, I wanted to say those words, but none would come out.

Oh well. She would understand, wouldn't she?

R
take another breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go [WALL BUILDING] - by Rasta - 12-19-2013, 10:35 PM