the Rift

[OPEN] Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go [WALL BUILDING]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

I walk along, truly at ease. It has taken a long time, but I feel that I have finally found my place in life. I am not a good mate. I am not a good mother. But I am a good crafter. I am good at serving for the greater good. Perhaps a job is all I needed all along. I fall into place beside Alina, who seems ill at ease. "Are you alright, my dear?" I ask softly, the chatter of various others filling the night air around me. But before I get an answer, she brightens, and I lift my gaze to see an old friend approaching. I admit, it has been some time since I have seen Africa, but I remember her fondly all the same.

I am not prepared to see her without her wing, for though I have heard the stories, I have yet to make a trip to visit our Oracle. I am immediately ashamed for not having paid her a visit, but I know that she, of all of them, would understand. She, too, has been called by the gods, even more so than I; she knows that there are more important things than social calls. "Africa!" I greet her warmly, a smile spreading across my maw. "It's wonderful to see you." The Oracle asks what keeps them up this night, and the Forger nods slightly, almost to herself.

"I often stay awake into the night; tonight, I simply have company." I toss my head, indicating my acquaintances. "We are off to find more metal for the wall. I'm afraid I've run out of scraps." I notice, for the first time, that a small, bird-like creature has followed Africa to our little gathering. "You have a lovely zephyr now, I see," I offer, continuing to walk toward the beach, where the metal might be closer to the surface.

"talk talk talk"
@[name]

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go [WALL BUILDING] - by Sohalia - 01-16-2014, 10:00 PM