the Rift

[PRIVATE] Screamed so loud I'm hoarse

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

[Set after her challenge with Oxy. If you'd prefer this be in the DT Whit I can rearrange it.]

He left.

He left, and so did the orb, and she did not follow. She cannot, follow. The reality of it cripples her.

Something akin to victory curls upon the velvet nose of the girl, though it does not belong there.
I'm alive. As if she has been holding her breath the whole time she exhales heavily, the sound whistling through her nose with relief.

That shuddering thought and the fact it had been a question only moments ago was a cold slap upon Ampere's face. She had always been reckless and headstrong, but she had always been surrounded with friends that had the strength to lift her out of her troubles or fight alongside her against them.
Now though?

Now she is alone. Utterly alone in this wretched place infested with greed and selfishness, and because of that, she cannot follow him. Because of that, the orb is gone. Because of that... Ampere finds mere happiness in being alive, but she has won nothing.

Her eyes only stay dry from the fire that rages within.

"I cannot...crumble," she whispers, her body beginning to slump back towards the earth as the agony in every muscle began to overwhelm her.
"I am right..." she says, fainter, her knees hitting the ground.
"They cannot win..." she growls hoarsely, her balance wavering, her hocks trembling before they too sunk into the soil.
"I am...I am the shore," She grits her teeth as she forces the phrase out, hard, but empty of resolve.
Her body rolls onto its left side, flattened against the terrain in a wash of blue and black feathers.

And they are the waves... she thinks as her eyes pinch shut, her breathing slowing.
And I am drowning...

I am alone.

L EAVE THE PAST BEHIND, WALK AWAY | AND THE CRACKS BEGIN TO S HOW

For @[Cirrus] and maybe @[Onni]?
Otherwise please ask if you'd like to join ^^

*Sorry for the double tag, had to edit!

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Screamed so loud I'm hoarse - by Ampere - 12-17-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Screamed so loud I'm hoarse - by Onni - 12-26-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Screamed so loud I'm hoarse - by Eribor - 12-27-2013, 03:58 AM
RE: Screamed so loud I'm hoarse - by Ampere - 01-01-2014, 03:33 PM