the Rift

I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open]

Vanamo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

In the cooler night it was far easier to travel across the terra firma. The sun that bore down so fiercely had ran back to its cave in the heavens, allowing some comfort from the light breeze that ran around the frondescence of the forest. Stepping out into the clearing, an obsidian dame strutted with ease and grace into the light of the moon. Its eerie glow cast a shimmer on her scarlet features: her horn, her orbs and the tips of her charcoal silks. The beauty of the dame was not to be underestimated, but neither was the darkness that was barely hidden underneath that soft pelt. The tall, lithe build of her cast a long shadow into the herbage as she began to make her way further into the newly discovered territory. After many days of hanging around the borders, pondering over the idea of settling here, it was the creatures she had seen cross into the lands that settled the decision. Wherever they were going, she was keen to follow.
So long as they are not winged or hornless, her mind added with a touch of scornful loathing. Vanamo was neither fond nor tolerant of the creatures that dare call themselves distant relatives of the higher creatures - the horned.

Her own horn, a magnificent spiral of scarlet danced in the moonlight, whilst her scarlet pools, full of danger and cunning scanned the scenery. She was not alone, but she knew no fear. It was curiosity that had led her this far, and no feeble emotion was going to stand in her way. The charcoal vixen continued to dance down on her light onyx daggers, further into the unknown.
"Warriors do not fear. I do not fear." Her harsh tone rang out clear and convincing, she was utterly persuaded by her own mind that nothing could scare her. She wanted thrills and lots of them.

Messages In This Thread
I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Vanamo - 08-11-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Cineviam - 08-12-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Vanamo - 08-12-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Cineviam - 08-13-2012, 03:03 AM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Vanamo - 08-13-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Vanamo - 08-16-2012, 10:45 AM