the Rift

I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open]

Vanamo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The dark vixen thought that the brute had caught onto her little game. This made her feel torn between elation and being vexed, for her game was now closing to the end, but they were getting down to business. He had mentioned the land, World's Edge that he was part of. A herd strictly closed to any creature but horned was too tempting to discard. Being a princess of high value (in her mind), she knew that by being part of such a herd would bring many adventures into her life. This was enough for her.

With a flick of her obsidian silks, the vixen stepped in line with Cineviam and continued her flirtatious behaviour in her pools, as she replied,
"Lead the way good sir." Her voice rang with a sweet yet dangerous tone as she followed him to be met by her new herd.

[OOC: If I get the muse I shall certainly open up a thread, if not I'll let you know. :D]

Messages In This Thread
I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Vanamo - 08-11-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Cineviam - 08-12-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Vanamo - 08-12-2012, 12:44 PM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Cineviam - 08-13-2012, 03:03 AM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Vanamo - 08-13-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Cineviam - 08-15-2012, 09:10 AM
RE: I'll make your heart bleed for me [Mauja/Open] - by Vanamo - 08-16-2012, 10:45 AM